1701 South Lindbergh BoulevardGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Upcoming Sales & Events
Eat Dinner to Raise Dough
8/19/2015 - 9/30/2015
Labor Day HoursAll Sales
9/7/2015 - 9/7/2015
Passionate about helping women feel beautiful? Evereve is looking for a Stylist to help us empower, inspire and style moms. Stylists are our frontlines. Our product pioneers. Our rockstars. They bring our customer experience to life every time they’re on the floor. They have a fabulous personal sense of style and strong, positive communication skills. They are the reason our moms walk out the door feeling beautiful.
Date Posted: 8/31/2015
Allen Edmonds is recruiting for a self-starting Full-Time Sales Associate for our store located in St. Louis, MO. ? We are looking for professionals that uphold and exemplify Allen Edmonds core values of quality, service and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.?
Allen Edmonds is a fast growing retailer specializing in high quality men’s shoes and apparel, using the philosophy of quality, service and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
We are looking for sales professionals that pride themselves in proving outstanding customer service in a team setting, while building strong customer relations and achieving individual and corporate sales goals.
- Actively builds strong customer relationships by providing superior customer service at all times.
- Able to resolve customer concerns in a professional manner ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Ability to set and achieve personal and team sales goals while maintaining profitability in a commissioned sales environment.
- Assist customers by demonstrating products, emphasizing features and benefits, and answering customer questions.
- Responsible for continuous professional development by completing product and operational training provided through e-learning.
- Perform daily task including but not limited to stock work, visual display and daily store operations.
- One to Three years’ experience in retail store sales/Customer Service environment, and/?or a combination of applicable experience with proven track record
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-starter who can prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, team environment; and is customer service focused
- Proficient in general computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to perform register functions and expert cash handling.
Allen Edmonds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.?