1701 South Lindbergh BoulevardGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Upcoming Sales & Events
John Hardy Trunk Show
6/8/2013 - 6/8/2013
Sunday Funday Yoga - June 2013All Sales
6/2/2013 - 5/26/2013
Date Posted: 4/3/2013
Athleta is coming to St. Louis!
We are seeking store leaders and customer service professionals who are passionate about the Athleta brand and it's promise, and who have experience and demonstrated success in delivering best-in-class customer service in a team-based environment. Our goal is to be the dominate player in a women's performance apparel by BOLDY AND CONSISTENTLY DEMONSTRATING THAT ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND FEMININE STYLE ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.
To learn more or to apply, go to www.athleta.com and click on careers or contact: Wendy Mazurk, Recuriting Manager at 847.317.0120, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 3/27/2013
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of "bon chic, bon genre" (French for "good style, good attitude"), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales and managing a store team of 6+ associates while creating a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive sales by overseeing sales floor operations througout the entire store
- Exceeding sales and "bottom-line" profits for the store
- Motivate and Inspire teams to high performance and exceptional customer service
- Inspire store teams to develop a merchant mentality with visual merchandising and ensure all product segments are managed appropriately
- Prepare and deliver store team individual performance evaluations
- Create the customer experience while focusing on strategic, operational, and leadership excellence
- Schedule and attend manager meetings as needed/required
- Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successuflly, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- The ability to inspire, motivate, and lead a team
- Exemplary selling and clienteling skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
Education and/or Experience:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required. B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Store Manager in a "like brand" environment
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 3/27/2013
Coach is looking for qualified candidates with clienteling and store management experience, as well as excellent customer service and team development skills. Applicants can send their resume and cover letter to Kerrie Caldwell-Troutman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 1/16/2013
Love to play dress up? Passionate about helping women feel beautiful? Hot Mama is looking for a Stylist to help us empower, inspire and style moms. Stylists are our frontlines. Our product pioneers. Our rockstars. They bring our customer experience to life every time they're on the floor. They have a fabulous personal sense of style and strong, positive communication skills. They are the reason our moms walk out the door feeling beautiful. To apply, send resume and application the the store manager.
Download the application at www.shopmama.com/careers.cfm.
K. Hall Designs will be hiring part-time and full-time positions for their newest store at Plaza Frontenac. Interested parties should e-mail Kristin at email@example.com.
Date Posted: 5/9/2013
Saks Fifth Avenue's St. Louis store at Plaza Frontenac is currently seeking a General Manager.
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President, Regional Director of Stores, the General Manager is responsible for increasing sales by focusing on driving the selling process through developing and managing effective selling teams and creating a service and selling culture that delivers results. The General Manager is responsible for building and leading a high performance selling organization; driving performance through direct oversight of the selling process, and coaching managers to effectively motivate the selling team to achieve selling goals, while ensuring that the customer service experience as delivered by the store team consistently exceeds customer expectations. The General Manager understands that the success of the organization is tied to the quiality and performance of the team, and is responsible for developing, motivating and retaining talent in order to drive sales results and maximize store volume.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of customer focused sales growth is required
- The ability to deliver results against goals, build effective and motivated teams, foster teamwork, and demonstrate sound business judgment is required
- 7+ years related management experience in retailing or other fast paced service and selling environment, in positions of increasing responsibility and volume
For consideration, please e-mail your resume to Jill_Abbinanti@saksinc.com.
Date Posted: 4/2/2013
Under the leadership and guidance of the Selling Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base and client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively using available technology such as electronic register and clienteling systems, CBT terminals, etc.
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- For consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 4/8/2013
Talbot's - St. Louis is looking for experience part-time sales assocaites and shipper/receivers. These part-time positions are under 29 hours a week. Talbots has competitive pay and flexible working hours. If you are interested, please visit the store to fill out an application.