1701 South Lindbergh BoulevardGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
11/29/2013 - 12/24/2013
JUST FOR THE GUYS from ANN TAYLORAll Sales
12/19/2013 - 12/19/2013
Date Posted: 10/25/2013
What could be better than earning some extra holiday money, surrounded by the clothes you love?
- Flexible schedule, Divine discount and Chic salary
Date Posted: 10/18/2013
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start you retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have:
- 2-4 years Women's Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred
- Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
- Experience in relevant Human Resource Processes
- Leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with Statistical track record in all areas of sales
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills
Date Posted: 11/25/2013
Under the direction of the Assistant General Manager of Operations, or a member of the store's leadership team, the Sales Support Team Manager is responsible for overseeing all back of the house and front of the house operational functions, i.e. processing inbound merchandise, placement and presentation of merchandise on the selling floor and the processing of merchandise off the selling floor and out of the store, in accordance with established Saks Fifth Avenue productivity and process standards. The successful candidate will work closely with the Visual Manager to train and coach the Sales Support team members in the established standards of merchandise placement and presentation. The Sales Support Team Manager will protect company assets by adhering to sensor and cable standards, salvage processing and shortage reporting. In addition, the Sales Support Team Manager will direct the team to complete other store initiatives as required, including, but not limited to, fill in of merchandise on the selling floor, floor recovery, supply replenishment, etc. during peak business periods.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Must possess the ability to lift and carry boxes (app weight 50 lbs), move and maneuver rolling equipment: pallets, flat bed carts, rolling racks), climb safety ladders (app 6 feet) Must be able to learn and retain merchandising standards for floor presentation as per Corporate visual guidelines and set merchandise on the floor in compliance with visual standards. Must demonstrate computer proficiency and the ability to use available technology (RF guns, package tracking etc)
- 3- 5 years supervisory experience in retailing environment in visual or merchandising capacity.
For consideration please email your resume to Jill_Abbinanti@saksinc.com.
Date Posted: 11/22/2013
We are the high-profile, leading-edge luxury lifestyle brand with an ever-expanding international presence. We have developed a dedicated following among the world's most discerning consumers: celebrities, politicians, business innovators and affluent travelers. These influential style leaders choose our products because they offer the ultimate in sophisticated d design, unsurpassed quality and smart functionality.
- Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the sale staff engaged in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maximizes sales by enhancing our brand image in the market and ensuring a consistent superior customer experience
- Develops new customer relationships and interacts with existing customers to increase sales
- Attains monthly sales, conversion and other KPI goals
Tumi is an equal opportunity employer.
Date Posted: 10/28/2013
Summary of Position :
- Create a positive client experience with eh entire TUMI brand. Develop new customer relationships and interact with existing customers to increase sales. Provide necessary support functions to ensure an efficient, personal luxury experience for each client. Build strong partnerships with co-workers and store management.
- Convey the importance of the Tumi client experience with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Contribute to the attainment of store sales goals by assisting Brand Reps with clients
- Enforce excellent customer service through holiday support functions including gift wrap, package handling and offsite inventory management
- Maintain an outstanding level of productivity
- Establish heightened client awareness throughout the entirety of the store
- Actively participate in staff meetings for the purpose of discussing steps of the sale, policy implementation or changes, merchandise, etc. and to encourage an exchange of information and ideas
- Diffuse customer service concerns and defer escalated issues to Store or Assistant Store Manager
- Participate in the merchandising of the store in order to acquire the skills necessary to work independently
- Merchandise store as directed by visual guidelines
- Maintain facility standards at the highest level
- Ensure that all stock and stockrooms are well maintained and in good condition
- Follow policies and procedures as defined in associate handbook
- Present a professional appearance in accordance with established dress code
- Adhere to attendance policy and scheduling expectation
- Properly account for meal and break schedules
- Maintain inventory on the sales floor by replacing sold merchandise with merchandise from the stockroom
- Promptly report shoplifters or in house theft
- Control shrinkage through loss prevention awareness
- Participate in store inventory on seasonal or as needed basis