Job Opportunity at Gearhead Outfitters in Plaza Frontenac
Posted Fri, May 14
The Store Manager is a task-oriented and motivated teammate who excels in providing exceptional customer service. The store manager is able to motivate the sales staff, set and maintain the atmosphere of the store, and keep a “big picture” view of the store at all times.
- Excel in providing exceptional customer service
- Motivate sales staff, set and maintain the atmosphere of the store, and keep a “big-picture” view of the store at all times
- Ensure that every guest in the store is helped according to our policies and procedures
- Responsible for every guest and consequently is accounting for the actions of every teammate
- Ensure that the store is easy and pleasant to shop, which includes the flow of the store, and work with the product director in merchandising the store
- Responsible for leading and managing the team daily
- Motivate teammates to complete the daily store tasks, and to also take on additional responsibilities that go above and beyond
- Ensure that all daily store tasks are completed, including but not limited to opening and closing duties, preparing the deposit, taking product inventory, writing and submitting fill-in orders to the replenishment buyer
- Ensuring that all special orders are made in a timely manner and communicated to the customer upon arrival
- Oversee all teammate training
- Oversee the hiring of new service and back room support staff. Communicate with the Human Resources Director during hiring process.
- Use past and current sales trends to write a budget-hour teammate schedule—the schedule should not exceed 10% of total sales for the scheduled period
Click the Learn More button below for full job description or to apply.